By purchasing MyMaltaCard and filling the name, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Moreover, if you are under 18 years you are also indicating that you have received consent from your parent or guardian and they have agreed, on your behalf, to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
1. MyMaltaCard is not valid if:
* the Name has not been filled up completely and / or there are any signs of deletion, correction or tampering; and / or
* the date of use of MyMaltaCard is over the printed expiry date.
1. Any attempt to sell or barter MyMaltaCard or any of its offers is prohibited unless expressly authorised by MyMaltaCard. Any attempt to do so will render the offers void and MyMaltaCard reserves the right to seek remedy and compensation accordingly.
2. Discounts and offers may change or be withdrawn without any prior notice. It is the responsibility of the card holder to ensure that a listed Discount/Offer is still available before committing to a purchase.
3. Read carefully the offer for any restrictions or exclusions. If you have any doubts, ask the participating outlet to clarify the offer before ordering.
4. Present your card before requesting your bill or as instructed on the offer. The discount will vary accordingly to the individual offer and terms and conditions.
5. Although it is not compulsory, it is advisable to present MyMaltaCard Guide Book upon presenting the card to the participating outlet.
6. The discounts do not apply to any specially priced items, promotions or items already discounted
7. Participating businesses reserve the right to restrict the use of vouchers on certain holidays and the day preceding holidays. To avoid disappointment, make advance reservations and enquire in advance with the participating business as to validity on the preferred date.
8. The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
9. MyMaltaCard may be used by the card holder (whose name has been filled on the card). The card holder can be accompanied by a spouse or companion and his / her children up to an age of 18. Groups need to have multiple cards. In addition, cards are not transferable.
10. The MyMaltaCard team will not accept responsibility for any claims whatsoever, including demand for losses. Costs, expenses or liability of any kind whatsoever arising, suffered or incurred from or in connection with any transaction or dealing between the retail partner and a card holder or customer.
11. The list of participating outlets in this guide book may change from time to time and retail partners listed may withdraw from the programme, at any time. The most up-to-date list of participating outlets is available on the website or on request from the customer service helpline. Revised directories will be printed from time to time.
12. Some participating outlets have additional restrictions on the use of MyMaltaCard in their specific outlets, over and above these terms and conditions. These additional terms and conditions shall fully apply to all such vouchers as if they were included in these terms and conditions.
13. MyMaltaCard reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. The latest and complete terms and conditions are found on www.mymaltacard.com
14. Should any part of this agreement be void, all other parts shall remain effective.
15. This agreement is governed under the Maltese law.